Thursday, May 2, 2013

Summer Come Soon!

This is a strange time of year I've decided, not that I think anything is ever "normal". It is spring time. That means that it is cold one day, warm the next, rainy, cloudy, clear and everything in between. School is finishing up, and the promise of summer is dancing before our eyes.
We can't help but feel bored, ready to move on to summer, forget homework, and "relax". But we seem to forget that in reality we're overwhelmed, end of year testing, spring cleaning, planning for events, and trying to remember that we still have responsibility... even when summer comes.
For all that though, we keep on trudging along, pushing through our tasks, feeling overly burdened, but constantly distracted. All I can say at this point is: Summer come soon!
Summer Time by MALIZ ONG


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment if you feel you have something to add. I monitor the comments so you won't come across bad language or anything that I deem inappropriate to the conversation. I would love to hear other voices because my view is only one and the picture becomes much more beautiful once enhanced my many colors.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.