Monday, July 22, 2013

High Uintas

That's where I spent my weekend. I went on my first back packing trip, and survived! It gives me a feeling of accomplishment, and a desire to keep on doing it. I climbed a mountain, carrying a pack, camped up there for three and a half days, and hiked down.
Each day though, other than the first and last, we did small hikes to lakes or such. So we were always busy. It was amazing!
It was quiet, yet we intruded the forest with jolly singing. :) It was great. My time and words run dry for now, so hopefully I will be able to add some more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment if you feel you have something to add. I monitor the comments so you won't come across bad language or anything that I deem inappropriate to the conversation. I would love to hear other voices because my view is only one and the picture becomes much more beautiful once enhanced my many colors.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.